L aunching soon for sale, this Executive Condominium will amaze you. It is located in a wonderful private residential estate, and what is best, unblocked on three sides! Westwood Residences EC is attractive for those seeking an intermediate housing between an apartment and a house option. Bringing some points to consider whether to buy one unit of this type or not:
The area counts on access roads to and from different parts of the city that has shops and services in their immediate surroundings. Also, these condos are close to their place of reference, i.e., close to work, school for children and your affections, as reducing Singapore traveling time, improving your quality of life. Good news is, Gek Poh Shopping Centre and Jurong Point are pretty close, which will ensure convenient access to Westwood residences owners.
Environment and Common Spaces
These exec condos feature large landscaped green spaces and pedestrian routes. They also have amenities such as multipurpose rooms, pool, gym uses, among others, which not only adds to your unit hierarchy and provides comfort to your daily life, but also enriches the links and closeness among neighbors.
Note that these units has advantages with respect to a standard department. All are spacious units with central large environments that suit your needs. Developers had prioritize those similar to those of a house spaces such as balconies with grill, allowing you to enjoy moments with family or friends. Plus, they have used quality materials and finishing details both outside, and inside your condo, such as in elevators, stairs, landings, etc.
These condos have greater exclusivity and tranquility. In this type of housing, where people are less time that in an apartment, you can lead a life similar to a neighborhood life while working.
This point is valuable since there is available personnel and adequate surveillance infrastructure, such as guards, guard on the porticos of income, cameras and lighting. Thereby, there is a 24 hours control and owners will have peace of mind thanks to staff specifically in charge of controlling the entry and exit to the condo, and that will give peace of mind.
One of the advantages of the condos is that the owners do not have to handle the maintenance and perform repairs on the outside, but through common expenses care of the pool, garden and other shared spaces are contemplated.
Prioritize those condos where there is good communication between owners and managers so that their concerns can be addressed in a timely manner.
Development Fact Sheet
|Project Name||Westwood Residences|
|Developer||KBD Westwood Pte Ltd|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
|Main Contractor||Koh Brothers Building and Civil Engineering Contractor Pte Ltd|
|Maximum Building Height||60m AMSL|
|Payment Schemes||Normal Progressive / Deferred Payment Scheme|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Total No. of Units||5 Blocks of 11-14 Storey
|Unit Types||(All sizes are only estimation. Subject to final surveyors’ approval.)|
|No. of Car Park Lots||TBA|
|Expected TOP||3rd Quarter 2017|
|Expected Completion||3rd Quarter 2020|
|Land Size Area||17,284.8 sqm / 186,052 sqft|
|Security||24 Hours Security Guard|
Why Choose Westwood Residences?
1. Comforts Galore. Be prepared to love plenty of conveniences nearby Westwood Residences as Jurong is a mature estate.
3. High lease possibility: Westwood Residences EC is situated nearby the future Jurong Lake District, which will be slated to be the second largest company hub in Singapore after the CBD. You will see lease demand and a large renter base.
4. First bike-themed development having a traffic and velodrome garden to focus on all of your cycling needs.
5. Low Supply in West of ECs: Westwood Residences will likely be just the second EC to establish in 17 years in the West of Singapore. The first being Lakelife EC which was sold out in late 2014 on the initial day of launching.
6. Great Availability. Westwood Residences EC is situated close to the entry to PIE expressway, making commuting to other places, CBD as well as Orchard in Singapore a wind. AYE is just another alternative for residents. The closest MRT station is Boon Lay MRT, which is situated across the suitable East-West Line.